In this guidance the individual is referred to as Player/Club official or Spectator
- Individual is notified by NHS that they have tested positive.
- Individual informs Sir Tom Finney FC via contacting the team manager.
- The team manager will contact the Club Covid Officer. The Individual with being tested positive awaits contact from the NHS Track and Trace.
- The individual is informed to provide the NHS Track and Trace staff with the Sir Tom Finney FC Club Covid Officer contact details below:
(Imran Member: firstname.lastname@example.org M:07930346665).
- The individual must inform the NHS Track and Trace staff with details of where they have been/who they have been in contact with etc. The individual must not communicate the fact any further.
- The manager must provide the Club Covid Officer with the Track and Trace Register for any game/training session involved.
- The Club Covid Officer informs the League of situation to postpone any games that may be affected. The Club Covid office will not communicate the fact any further.
- NHS Track and Trace staff contact Club Covid Officer for details and contacts of all club linked and involved individuals.
- NHS Track and Trace staff then contact all involved and make decisions on action to be taken by them i.e. self-isolation.
- The Individual must inform the outcome of the NHS Track and Trace decision to the team manager if they have been advised by NHS Track and Trace to self-isolate.
Chair of Sir Tom Finney Football Club